2008年10月10日 星期五

From Good to Better


How do you feel?  What score would you give yourselves on a scale of 0 to 10 (0 being extremely poor, 10 being perfect)?

I think you delivered your performance in a responsible way.  You looked like a disciplined and professional marching band throughout the day.  I liked the unity you projected in your uniforms.  I was especially impressed by your first "run-through" before you began the parade.  The band looked very focused.  Everyone concentrated.  That was why you were able to successfully execute all the details we have been emphasizing throughout our previous rehearsals.  

Although it is a pity that we were not televised live, I still saw some news clips on one of the news channels.  We looked only "fair".  There were some timing issues in the feet.  I also saw problems with your instrument postures.  These issues need to be addressed and fixed if we want to become a better band.


I thank you for working hard for the past two weeks.  You have improved vastly.  You have given me more confidence in sustaining the legacy of CKMB.  I sincerely hope you have tasted that "sweet spot" and enjoyed the excitement of performing in front of people with so many teammates.  Please continue to work hard so that we can upgrade to a new level.

Congratulations.  I give you a 75 for today's performance.  Well done!


0 意見: